RJC CODE OF PRACTICE POLICY
Sahar Atid Diamonds Ltd is a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC).
As an RJC certified member Sahar Atid Diamonds Ltd commit to operating our
business in accordance with the RJC Code of Practices.
A key feature of RJC certification is the requirement for independent third-party
auditing of Sahar Atid Diamonds Ltd management systems and performance.
The RJC certification system also establishes mechanisms for early identification of
issues, corrective action, and enforcement methodology.
The Sahar Atid Diamonds Ltd Code of practices covers a wide range of sustainable development issues, and is applicable throughout the supply chain, from rough diamonds to polish diamonds to the final consumer.
As Members of the Responsible Jewellery Council, Sahar Atid Diamonds Ltd
Is committed to conducting our businesses to a high ethical standard, human rights social and environmental considerations ensuring integrity, transparency and
conformance with applicable law according to the following guidelines:
- We will not engage in bribery and/or corruption.
- We will not tolerate Money laundering and/or financing of terrorism.
- We will adhere to the Kimberley process Certification system and the world Diamond Council voluntary system of warranties.
- We will take reasonable measures to ensure the physical integrity and security of product shipments.
- We will implement a complaints mechanism appropriate to the nature, scale and impact of the business, to allow interested parties to voice concerns about our product.
- We will collect information for proper identification of customers / suppliers in line with the RJC / AML requirements.
- We will respect the fundamental human rights and the dignity of the individual, according to the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- We are committed to high standards of health and safety in our operations.
- We will adhere to working hours and remuneration legislation,
- We will conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
1 FEB 2022